Editorial Meteora was founded in Barcelona in 2000 by M. Dolors Sàrries and Jordi Fernando. It came out with a collection of novels, “Fortuna’s papers”, and a second one of illustrated biographies called "Lives & legacies". Later "The wheel of Phaistos" was created, a collection of monographs on plastic arts, then "Mytilene" arrived with its poetry, and finally "Cronos", with essay and culture spreading. In Meteora’s gallery of authors you will find many of the greatest names of contemporary Catalan literature.
* 10 % discount in the books presented at the fair.
- Location: Barcelona
- Phone: +34 932 655 654
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://editorialmeteora.com
- Cultivated literary genres:
- Number of years participating in the fair: 6
- Director: Maria Dolors Sàrries