Karwan is a young and independent Publishing House that was founded in Barcelona in 2016 specializing in the literatures of the Middle East (Arabic, Kurdish, Persian, Turkish, etc.) translated into Catalan and Spanish. Its name comes from the Kurdish word for “caravan”. The project was born out of its founders’ passion for literature and out of their fondness for sharing captivating texts with their readers.
* 10 % discount in the books presented at the fair.
- Location: Barcelona
- Phone: not available
- Website: https://www.editorialkarwan.com
- Cultivated literary genres:
- Poetry and Art
- Fantasy, horror, science-fiction, legends
- Number of years participating in the fair: 3