You would like to come to Liberisliber on Saturday but you don’t have a car? You would like to come to Liberisliber but you don’t have enough cash to buy a book and pay for the bus fare? You would like to come to Liberisliber and have a supercool day in the medieval town of Besalú?
The gods have listened to your prayers. Sign up for Liberisliber Indie Bus!
It is very easy: book your seat on the Indie Bus (departing from Barcelona) via email (email@example.com); pay 20 € before getting on the bus; we will give you a voucher for the same amount to purchase a book in the fair; we will bring you to Besalú, you will enjoy the literary atmosphere of an extraordinary village and, finally, we will bring you back to Barcelona with a great book in your pocket. Not too bad, right?
1. TIME AND PLACE OF DEPARTURE (BCN - Besalú): 9.30 a.m. | Plaça de Catalunya (opposite Hard Rock Café). The journey takes about one hour and a half. ONLY ON SATURDAY!
2. TIME AND PLACE OF RETURN (Besalú – BCN): 8 p.m. | Bridge Car Park (next to the Tourist Office).
3. BOOKING: Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, ID or Passport number, and phone number, and the subject “Indie Bus Booking”.
4. PAYMENT: Once your booking is confirmed, you will have to pay 20 € before getting on the bus. Please bring the exact amount, since we will not have change.
5. PUNCTUALITY: In order to leave on time, make sure you will be at the departure point 20 minutes in advance at the latest. The bus will leave on time and will not wait for anyone!
- Pl. de Catalunya (opposite Hard Rock Cafe)
- Same place
Children under 12 may travel without purchasing the voucher if their accompanying adult chooses to do so. The bus departs from Barcelona!